Applications Developer Analyst
Submit Your Resume
IT team member to be a part of our Enterprise Applications group and in support of our ministry departments to assist them in their desire to spread the gospel through Broadcast, Digital, and Print mediums in efficient and effective ways.
3-5 years of experience coding in the Microsoft .Net Framework and Microsoft SQL Server development.
High school diploma required. College degree in a related field or equivalent work experience desired.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (included but not limited to the following):
- Codes and develops web applications, REST APIs, SQL code, ad-hoc queries, and SQL reports in support of Enterprise Applications.
- Supports third party software installations and integrations under the support of the Enterprise Applications team.
- Ensures all coding and procedures maintain database and application security standards.
- Provides second tier support for Enterprise Applications Help Desk tickets.
- Monitors and reviews daily IT checklists and application error logs.
- Provides on call support as needed and as part of a team rotation.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Logical coder who desires to keep learning, listens well to the concerns of users, able to learn and understand the overall business processes and data architecture, and who adheres to best practices in coding and development.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of the team above own interest; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Communication Skills – Able to communicate with various people and positions through spoken or written means clearly, accurately and with understanding.
- Initiative – Must be called “to work for the betterment of The Kingdom” through this aspect of In Touch. Self-starter, motivated and able to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- All employees are to exhibit spiritual maturity working as part of the In Touch team.
- Must be able to write Transact-SQL queries, SQL functions, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Must possess strong communication, problem solving, and sound decision making skills.
- Must be motivated to keep learning leading edge IT skills.
In Touch Ministries – In Touch Ministries is an Evangelistic Christian Ministry
To apply, please submit your resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony (how you came to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior) to: email@example.com.
Please ensure the position you are applying for is in the subject field.