Duplication and Inventory Specialist
Submit Your Resume
Duplication and Inventory Specialist is vital to delivering the full mission of our ministry by reaching and ministering to our partner with the correct fulfillment of orders and maintaining the inventory creating “unforgettable partner experience” in every package, the distribution specialist must have compassion for people, passion for God and the understanding of key business results.
Duplication and Inventory Specialist can provide an unforgettable, positive experience to our partners through all our deliverables and material.
1-2 years of experience with a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Prepares orders by processing requests duplicate, assembly and enter in inventory.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of the team above personal interest; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Strong communications skills, self-starter; strongly motivated; able to handle various kinds of tasks.
- Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability.
- All employees are to exhibit spiritual maturity working as part of In Touc Ministries.
- Must be called to work for building God’s kingdom through this aspect of In Touch Ministries.
- Must maintain good job attendance and on time performance.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must possess some computer skills.
- Must possess general writing and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to read and comprehend internal communication and determine what type of response is needed.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Able to do physical work, standing for long periods of time and lift packages until 50 pounds.
In Touch Ministries is an Evangelistic Christian Ministry
To apply, please submit your updated resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the position you are applying for is in the subject field.