Duplication / Distribution Specialist
Submit Your Resume
Assist in the duplication department programming our solar powered mp3 players and USB flash drives for the daily order fulfillment. Assist the warehouse with pulling, packing and shipping orders. Other duties as assigned.
Experience: 1-2 years’ Distribution/Shipping/Inventory Experience with a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Competencies: Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of the team above own interest; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Must be able to excel in a fast paced environment while accurately multitasking on several issues at one time with minimal supervision required.
- Must have strong attention to detail while also working at a fast pace.
- Must be comfortable with using computers, machinery and database software. Must be able to learn new processes and software quickly and have good typing skills.
- Must be comfortable working in the warehouse -Pulling/Packing/Shipping orders
- Able to lift 50 to 100 pounds and stand for several hours at a time
- Flexible work hours
- All employees are to exhibit spiritual maturity working as part of the In Touch team.
Excellent Pay and Benefits including 401K, medical/vision/dental coverage, daily lunch – Air-conditioned fulfillment center