Junior Lighting/ Videographer
Submit Your Resume
The position is for a junior level lighting cameraman with a developing but competent working knowledge of camera operation for studio as well as field projects. A basic understanding of lighting for interviews and small setups is a must. Also, an understanding of cinematography, digital audio capture and basic file management is a plus.
The technician will be involved creatively and technically in all aspects of the production process. Must be technically proficient.
A sense of adventure will be needed as many productions may take place away from In Touch, across the country or even in another country. Some of those foreign shoots may not always be in the most comfortable situations, but rest assured they will be exciting and memorable.
1-2 years of experience in the television or film industry or related field.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of the team above personal interest; able to honor group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Strong communications skills – Must communicate clearly and respectfully within and between teams working towards common goals and initiatives; self-starter and strongly motivated.
- Problem Solving & Organization – Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, able to prioritize effectively, able to meet productivity standards and complete work in an efficient and timely manner.
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ, commitment to a local church, and agreement with In Touch Ministries’ Statement of Faith.
- Be comfortable shooting on larger crews as well as possibly by his/herself.
- Able to competently and quickly light and shoot single and multi camera interviews.
- Comfortable flying a drone.
- Assist any type of field single or multi camera shoot as a camera operator, audio technician, DIT, AC or with lighting, art direction or whatever is needed to complete the project (i.e. product shoots for marketing or creative services, commercials, calendar shoots, field or studio interviews, staff photos, b-roll and behind the scenes shoots)
- Stay competently up to date on all production equipment. This includes all of the department cameras, audio gear, video support gear (monitors, tripods, filters, software etc.) and lighting and grip equipment.
- Assist in maintaining all production areas such as the camera shop, storage spaces and both studios.
- Must be organized and willing to take ownership of the department’s varied equipment and be a self-starter to find projects to make the department better on slower days.
- Keep raising the bar for the production department higher and higher by not accepting status quo. Question how production can do projects more creatively, more efficiently and more effectively for spreading the Gospel.
- Be excited about the creative and technical challenges of spreading the Gospel across the world in an increasingly media minded and technology savvy world.
In Touch Ministries is an Evangelistic Christian Ministry.
To apply, please submit your updated resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony to: email@example.com. Ensure the position you are applying for is in the subject field.