Submit Your Resume
Supports the marketing initiatives of the ministry. The primary function is to plan, schedule, and fulfill marketing promotions across the ministry’s media outlets: TV, radio, and magazine, as well as coordinate various multi-channel promotional campaigns.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 years in marketing, communications, or related field
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Works closely with Marketing Manager to accomplish the following:
- Scheduling of monthly promotions for our Radio and TV broadcasts
- Coordinate multi-channel promotional campaigns using print, TV, radio, digital, social, outdoor, and/or other types of advertising
- Coordination of new product development and publications from conception to production and delivery
- Track and communicate marketing analytics: marketing effectiveness, sales, web analytics, etc.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive, collaborative team spirit; puts success of the team above own interest; able to build morale; adaptable to change in work environment
- Communication – Able to communicate with various people and positions through written or spoken means clearly, accurately and with understanding
- Excellence – demonstrates persistence to overcome obstacles; has a high standard of personal performance
- Able to multitask
- All employees are to exhibit spiritual maturity working as part of the In Touch Ministries team.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience managing creative projects. Agency experience a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite applications on Mac and/or PC.